Preston Innovations has a new vacancy for a Commercial Manager to be based in Telford, Shropshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management across four brands ensuring all commercial aspects are properly managed and controlled.
You will provide assistance, support and guidance on all commercial issues – including the company’s longer-term strategic direction.
It will be your responsibility to liaise with and manage the requirements of a national sales team, whilst also developing the existing Product and Marketing teams. This includes but is not limited to product development, product launch planning, product life cycle management and marketing strategies.
You will also oversee a busy graphics department and co-ordinate output alongside commercial timelines.
- Highly motivated and driven individual who works well as part of a team or independently and who can add real value to the company.
- Strong man-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to effectively prioritise a busy workload and meet deadlines.
- An understanding/experience of fishing is considered essential.
Salary and benefits in line with that of a senior management position.
About Preston Innovations Limited
Preston Innovations Ltd is one of the leading players in the European fishing market. The namesake Preston Innovations brand is a market leader in match fishing, while the company also has growing brands in the coarse, carp and bait segments with the Korum, Avid Carp and Sonubaits brands. The business is expanding into Europe with strong potential to continue this growth.
Preston Innovations is part of the W.C. Bradley Co. group, a privately owned multi-brand supplier of high quality consumer goods headquartered in the USA.