1. Thread a Quickstop onto your hooklink material. Here we've used a dark line to show you the knots more easily.
2. Tie a small loop knot around the Quickstop, as shown here. Do a double loop for strength.
3. Now thread on your chosen hook as shown. For mono rigs, an out-turned eyed hook is usually best.
4. Start whipping the tag end along the hook, like this. 10 to 14 turns should be about right.
5. Thread the tag end through the back of the eye and through the front, as shown.
6. The finished Quickstop Hair Rig. Also available to buy ready-tied as Quickstops on Hair Rigs, or ready-tied on hooks in the shape of Korum Hook Hairs with Quickstops.